IT'S NATIONAL BURGER MONTH? GRUB ON SOME BURGERS AT THE OUTLETS AT ORANGE WITH AWESOME DEALS!
“To celebrate National Burger Month and kick-off the summer, we’re excited to get into the spirit with our guests,” said Leigh Reinert, the Director of Marketing and Business Development at The Outlets at Orange. “From the classic style to indulgent gourmet burgers, The Outlets at Orange has ten full service restaurants to accommodate every burger craving.”
Who doesn't love a tender and juicy burger loaded up with the works? Every year, over 50 million Americans eat burgers. That's enough to wrap around the earth 32 times! So of course, a month long celebration of burgers is a must. And that month, is May!
Celebrate National Burger Month at the Outlets of Orange (I still call it The Block though), Orange County’s premiere outlet shopping destination, where they are firing up their grills and unveiling special discounts all through May 31!
Here are the deals for y'all. Let's celebrate together!
- Guests will be offered a scratch-off bounce back card after their meals
- Winning scratch-off tickets will receive special discounts including BOGO, 15%, 20% and 50% off coupons for their next visit
Lucky Strike Lanes
- $1 off Sam Adams beer with the purchase of Lucky Strike Lanes’ gastropub-inspired A2K burger
Saddle Ranch Chop House
- Half-priced mini cheeseburgers during Happy Hour
- Half-priced appetizers and drinks during Happy Hour
- Happy Hour specials are available Monday through Friday 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m
Café Tu Tu Tango
- Buy one burger and get a pint of Bud Light for $2
- Buy one burger, get the second free
- Offer only valid on May 28
Here is the address to the Outlets of Orange!
20 City Blvd W, Orange, CA 92868