Jan 27 - 29 | Celebrate The Year Of The Rooster At The UVSA Tet Festival In Costa Mesa! (Giveaway)
This 2017, welcome the Year Of The Rooster! Mark your calendars because the UVSA Tet Festival is back January 27 - 29!
So last year I focused more on just snapchatting only and enjoying in the moment so I barely took any photos T___T. But, here are some photos from last year's Tet Festival 2016!
Not gonna lie, I think every single year I take a photo at the Wells Fargo carriage..vehicle..?? Years long ago... they actually used to take the photo for you with a fujifilm instax camera and you get to keep that vintage photo. Now you just gotta use your own camera. Drats!
So I made Kevin take a lot of random photos of me enjoying the festival and awkwardly posing by myself ... HAHAHA (can I just hire a personal photographer to follow us around already)
Here is me in my natural habitat: taking photos of food! This was the PHO BURGER (official with trademark and all)!
It was definitely THE BEST PHO BURGER EVER! Meat patty was gushed out with juiciness! Seriously so worth the whopping $8 aha. The burger itself actually tasted like PHO too! Unfortunately, they sell out fast! The PHO BURGER is currently only a vendor / booth and hasn't opened any restaurant (I wish it would though) so get it while you can! I only ever see them at the Tet Festival!
Last year, I got to take a photo with the beautiful LINH! She's the UVSA Pageant Queen in my book! 💖💖
Here is the schedule for the event! Did you say... Pho eating contest?!
WHY YOU SHOULD GO:
- FUN! I love this event and I look forward to it every year!
- Explore Vietnamese food and more! I tried Pho Burger last year. Wonder what they will have this time!
- So many activities and performances! I always love watching the talent show (1080P Dance Crew is sickkk) and trying to get as many freebies as possible from all the booths
- Photobooth! I always gravitate towards those... since it's free! Well, usually there is one that is free.. HMM... And I usually take like... 5 photos LOL.
- Biggest student run Tet Fest! According to their FB....it's the world’s largest Vietnamese New Year festival! Not sure if that's true though because... does that include Vietnam itself? Hmm....
Event Dates / Times:Fri, January 27: 4:00PM – 10:00PM
Sat, January 28: 11:00AM – 10:00PM
Sun, January 29: 11:00AM – 9:00PM
88 Fair Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92686
Parking:$8 parking fee charged by the OC Fair & Event Center to park on their available lots. Note that there is no re-entry
Carpooling is recommended
*Low-key park at OCC and only pay the $1 or $2 for parking. 5 min walk.
I have teamed up with the UVSA Tet Fest to give away 1 pair of tickets to 1 lucky winner to attend the festival! Woo!
Prize: 1 pair of tickets to Tet Fest
Rules / Conditions:
- Required: Must leave a blog post comment before any other entry (rafflecopter) telling me whether or not you have been to the festival before!
- All entries will be verified. Any that do not satisfy specific requirements will be removed / disqualified.
Contest ends January 20, 2017. Winner will be e-mailed weekend of January 21-22.
↓↓Enter through the Rafflecopter below↓↓