Why These Cream Puffs Alone Are Worth Booking A Flight To New York
Can you guess which place I am talking about? It's Bibble and Sip! The matcha cream puffs from this popular New York City shop alone is worth booking a flight to New York! Seriously, it's that good!
Bibble and Sip is one of those places I would wake up early for.
And that's already saying a lot. They sell out a lot of their good stuff and close early at 4pm. One of my friends, Sara, tagged me in one of those Insider or Thrillist videos on Facebook and I fell in love at first "Matcha". Ever since then, Bibble and Sip was on my definite to-go list and I am so glad that I went there more than once on my one week trip to New York last spring! I even bought a box of cream puffs to bring on the plane home to California! Still good... 😂😂😁
I was staying at a hotel called Paramount in Times Square and luckily, Bibble and Sip was like a 5 min walk away! Woo hoo!
The matcha cream puffs here changed my life. LIKE SERIOUSLY THEY CHANGED MY LIFE! Bibble and Sip is always crowded but they always be bringin` out those FRESH CREAM PUFFS every hour or so! Their Earl Grey Cream Puffs also give me new faith in humanity. Like how can something this good even exist?! What is their secret??
Another mind blowing product they have is the JASMINE MATCHA LATTE. What?! Yes, that's jasmine tea + matcha tea together in a delicious milky latte form. I ordered this every time. They also do legit rosetta latte art on that.
Price-wise, I was extremely surprised. The Cream Puffs were only $3 and they are HUUUGE！And so good! Totally affordable and Michelin star quality cream puffs for only $3?! In New York City by Times Square? That is so unheard of... There is actually a shop in Downtown Fullerton that sells an itty bitty Green Tea Cream Puff for $3 (Choux Creme). And it's not as good. Just does not compare... I bet they could sell this in some hipster Los Angeles area for easily $6 or $7.
Anyway, if you ever go to New York, you MUST go to Bibble and Sip. I was such a fan that Kevin and I even bought a thermos from here as a souvenir and I kept their stamp card. ^___^
LET'S TALK ABOUT THE TASTE THOUGH
- The cream puffs reminds me of roti buns. Crunchy crystals on top like a cookie? Kinda? And inside is filled with fresh hot cream!
- So... it's like a filled up roti bun in this sense?
SO TO KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET:
- Totally affordable!
- Cream Puffs are bomb dot com and completely life changing! LIFE CHANGING I TELL YA!
- Matcha Cream and Earl Grey cream inside are legit. You won't even need to know the name. Your taste buds will tell ya.
- Matcha Jasmine Latte is a must. It's got that sorta earthy + matcha taste. How interesting!
- Near Times Square
- Get here early because of long lines and stuff might sell out.
- Lines are long but move fast! Longest we waited was probably like 20 min?!
PRO-TIP: WHEN EATING THE CREAM PUFFS, REMEMBER TO FLIP THEM UPSIDE-DOWN TO SO THE CREAM WON'T FALL OUT!
Website | Instagram | Yelp
253 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019