New Seasonal Cocktail Creations Now On The K'ya Bistro Bar Menu - Laguna Beach
K'ya Bistro Bar offers new cocktail creations on their menu! Get them at happy hour!
K'ya Bistro Bar, a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant located inside the historic La Casa del Camino hotel in the heart of Laguna Beach, has five new cocktails for all y'all alchys!!
They are seasonal so they won't be here for long!
Available starting November 8th, these new cocktails will be debuting during the late night happy hour which is Tuesday through Thursday from 8pm - 10pm! Drinks are gonna be under $5!
Here are the new drinks:
- Aviation: Hendricks, Maraschino Liquor, créme de Violette, lemon juice
- Jail Bird: Illegal Mezcal, grapefruit juice, agave, lime
- Spicy Goose: Grey Goose, cucumber, jalapeno
- Rye Old Fashion: Rye/Bourbon, angostura bitters, orange bitters, cherry juice
- Dark & Stormy: Malibu, Myers, lime juice, ginger beer
I personally don't drink alcohol (anyone shocked?) so I have not tried these drinks. I don't really plan to... but just thought I'd share the news with anyone of y'all who enjoy cocktails! And this is in Laguna Beach which is such a beautiful place!
La Casa Del Camino, 1287 S Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651