THIS DESSERT HAS GOT ME FEELING LIKE I'M ON CLOUD 9 @ CREMEBEE - ALHAMBRA
OH MY GAHHH! THIS DESSERT IS SO FREAKIN` CUTE! THE COTTON CANDY LOOKS LIKE A FLUFFY SKY WITH MARSHMALLOW CLOUDS IN IT!
Eating dessert is better when you share it with friends!
Decoration is so cute but also minimal at the same time. I love the felt plush bees! So soft and kawaii!
It feels like I'm on Cloud 9! Which is also the name of the dessert I am holding above my head!
Don't say I don't feed you, Gudetama.
So the reason why we had the entire store to ourselves at first is because it was apparently sad hour...
JUST KIDDING! Dessert time is always happy time!
A rush of people came in at 2pm because that's when happy hour starts!
Here is the outside of Creme Bee. The entrance is on mainstreet in a very downtown area of Alhambra! At first I was worried about parking, but thank goodness there is a free parking structure on 2nd street! Or was it 1st street....
Unfortunately all the array of colorful cotton candy displayed in the little glass jars don't represent Creme Bee's menu. It's just there for decoration!
The actual menu only offers the blue cloud and a purple cloud!
Here is a part of the menu!
Here is another part of the menu! You cansee the menu prices range from $5 to $7!
We were literally the only customers in the store and we came at opening time (1pm)! It was awesome to have THE ENTIRE STORE to ourselves! For a little while at least.
Hey Volcano Sundae, will you bee mine??
It's super cute how their menu are shaped like honey combs!
This dessert is so damn photogenic! And also I love the natural lighting coming from the doorway ...
Here, I present to you, CREME BEE! Located in downtown Alhambra, Creme Bee specializes in milk soft serve ice cream topped with cotton candy that resembles a kawaii cloud! This dessert, I tell ya, is super insta-worthy. I couldn't stop "doing it for the gram" so I ended up with 6735608 photos of my dessert!
In addition to giving you feelings of Cloud 9, which, actually is one of the dessert names, Creme Bee also has sundaes topped with a real honeycomb, cereal, boba, Ghiradelli chocolate drizzle (the good stuff), Ferrero Rocher and more!
I got to check out this place with Kevin and Danny and we ended up ordering the Cloud 9 and Volcano. The guy helping us was pretty chill and decorated my cloud nicely. After taking a bazillion photos and then finally tasting the desserts, I gotta say, the Volcano is definitely my favorite!
Prices range from $5 to $7 but there is also happy hour too from 2pm - 5pm which helps you save up to almost $2 on a selected few treats!
So onto the review:
- Volcano: ($5.75 but only $4 during happy hour)
- topped with Ghiradelli Chocolate Sauce, Chocolate Crispy Rice Cereal (reminds me of Cocoa Pebbles), one Ferrero Rocher chocolate and Cocoa Powder!
- this was my fave out of the two. It's not overwhelmingly chocolate-y and I love the nice crunch of the cereal!
- Cloud 9: ($5.75)
- topped with Blue Raspberry flavored Cotton Candy, 2 Cloud-shaped Marshmallows and Raw Honey
- definitely kawaii and insta-worthy
- couldn't taste too much of the raspberry flavor in the cotton candy but it's cute!
- marshmallows are "glued" onto the cloud with honey
- soft serve ice cream will become a bit blue on the top because of the cotton candy melting onto it
- tastes a bit plain since it's just cotton candy and milk soft serve
- Milk Soft Serve texture of the desserts here reminds me of Honeymee's softserve or Mcdonald's.
- Kinda melts fast though so eat it fast!
Here is the CremeBee Address!
137 W Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801
Parking can be a bit of trouble if you've never been to this area (i.e. me) but luckily there is free parking in a parking structure nearby! Woo Hoo! I think it was on Main and 1st street if my memory serves me right.
Stay Connected with CremeBee!
Instagram | Facebook | Yelp | Website